Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day at the Races

Follow That Blimp                                                                                     fig. 1

Lisa at the Race                                                                                         fig. 2

Drag Race                                                                                                   fig. 3

Elbows to the Fence                                                                                   fig. 4

ICEE Stand                                                                                                 fig. 5

Lisa in the Pit                                                                                             fig. 6

The Crowd                                                                                                  fig. 7
Well I broke my drag racing cherry (see fig. 3), and I must admit I feel like more of a man because of it.  I had a lot of fun this weekend in Norwalk, Ohio drinking beer, smelling gas, and hearing engines all while having my shirt off.  Granted Lisa (see fig. 2, 6) and I never would have made it had it not been for my brilliant idea to follow the Goodyear blimp (see fig. 1) when we got lost.  I may not have a great sense of direction but I can always find my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment