Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo of the Day - grocery getter

grocery getter by lydiafairy
grocery getter, a photo by lydiafairy on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
goodness I am glad I got my film back. I have been in quite a funk lately, depression and anxiety have got me in a pretty good grip these days. BUT, I have been getting out as per my new years "resolution" or goal as I like to say. Last week I spent new years with good friends, then this week I have met another friend for a social at the yarn store in town, we are doing it again next week, as well as a visit to this property I have ALWAYS wanted to wander through. :D I met the lady who owns this land that I imagine fairies living in. Seriously. I cant wait to take MANY pictures of that. Today we are meeting a griend for coffee. I am getting out. Since I dont have a job, getting out is getting hard. This year will be different, it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment