Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Politics of Competitive Board Gaming Amongst Friends

I found this piece by Jay Cheel intriguing for many reasons. For one thing, I love gaming in all forms. My family is big into boardgames so I know all about competitive natures, but what I loved about this piece from a technical standpoint is that it told a story in an interesting way. In my work we have to shoot a lot of interviews, and sometimes it can be challenging coming up with ways to enhance them. I think the re-enactments that Jay uses in this piece are not only well shot but they really help tell the story in a way that's engaging and humorous, so if you have 10 minutes I think it's worth the watch.


The Politics of Competitive Board Gaming Amongst Friends from Jay Cheel on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment