Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kid Jokes

Finally finished my submission for Animade's Full Secs. For anyone who doesn't know, the only requirements for submissions is that they have a 2 second intro and outro title with a 1 second animation in the middle.  I found it a joy to only have to worry about 24 little frames of animation.  It freed me up to spend a great deal of time on the environments and characters. I spent a few days here and there putting all the graphics together and finished the animation in 2 or 3 hours.  I really had a lot of fun making the animals in the title screen as well.  A lot of the submissions I've seen are good, but also pretty simple in design. I wanted to pack as much as I could into those 5 seconds with the hope people rewatch again and again to see something they missed.

1 comment: