Friday, November 16, 2012

Dumb Ways To Die

At first I didn't know what to think about this, but the catchy song from Tangerine Kitty and the sheer amount of deaths eventually won me over. What I find even more interesting is that this piece was created for Metro and their campaign to educate people about safety around trains. To create a catchy tune and a funny animation to promote what could have been just another boring PSA is a brilliant idea. Makes me glad knowing that there are options out there like this that clients took a risk with.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this today and was going to send this to you, apparently you have come across it sooner than I did.

    Thoroughly enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks man, I'm glad you were thinking of me, I fuckin love this piece.

      Delete