Friday, June 21, 2013

Bunhouse Logo Animation & Director Commentary

Bunhouse Films has been a long lasting project between myself and a core group of my closest friends. We've been making stupid movies together since we were in gradeschool. Well we're are all grown up with jobs and adult responsibilities, but we're still trying to keep the dream alive. Recently I've been digitizing old family tapes and I stumbled upon a video of the Bunhouse team on a "night off" from film making. In high school we didn't have a lot else to do so we decided to grab some boxing gloves and punch each other senseless. It's been about 10 years since that night and I only found it fitting to sit my friends down and have them say a few words on the subject. I also created a logo and animation for Bunhouse Films to open up all of our content. I hope to do more Bunhouse commentary in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment