Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bun House Logo 3D

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been pretty busy with side projects and finishing my new reel up (which will also be posted in the near future). Anyways, enough excuses. Here is my first real attempt at getting back into 3D animation since college, which for me is about 7 years. I created this in Cinema4D and for anyone who doesn't know, for a beginner, that program can be quite daunting. Luckily I had watched enough tutorials and was comfortable enough with After Effects that most of those skills carried over. Regardless it was a lot of fun to make and animate something from start to finish. I hope to do more 3D animation in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. You will want to avoid using raster images in creating and working with logos and illustrations.professional logo

    ReplyDelete