Tuesday, December 20, 2016

365 Project: Character a Day

In an effort to do a lot of things more, I am attempting a 365 Project of my own starting right this very second. I was going to wait until the year started and do it all perfect-like, but I got bored and thought why wait. As the title of this post explains, I will be trying to specifically draw a character every day. Media will change, time spent will surely change, and even delivery may change. If I have a particularly light day I may even do a little animation. Regardless, I will do my very best to put forth a new character every day. As I said earlier, this is to get me doing things more. Things like sketching, blogging, posting to Instagram. It's very easy when you have consistent work to just do something else at the end of the day; but I want to keep my personal work thriving. I also want to grow more as an artist. I'm also at the point in my career where I could easily let myself slip, and I don't want to. There are a few outcomes I'm looking for with this project. For one, I'd like to see my Instagram get some more love. I believe, posting every single day will be a nice experiment to see how it effects my followers. I also think it's just cool to see how far you've come in a year when you do something every single day.

That's it for now. I'f you'd like to follow my progress, you can click on the '365 Project' tab at the top of my blog. Or you can follow me on Instagram at chriskolsh.

Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment