Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brownie Starmite Camera Timelapse

Just last night I created my very first timelapse of an illustration. I have been wanting to do this for a while as a way to incorporate my illustration work into my reel. I think the result came out pretty good, although it took a lot longer than I had expected (3 hours). I hope people can watch this and get something out of it. I am in no way an Illustrator expert. I am mostly self taught so this is more or less an examination of my thought process as I try to figure out the best way to achieve the look I want. Enjoy.


Brownie Starmite

2 comments:

  1. I'm so intimidated by Illustrator but this made me feel a little better about messing around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I totally know how you feel. I started out with a lot of tutorials from Vectortuts.com and just went from there. It get's easier though I promise.

    ReplyDelete