Thursday, January 16, 2014

Life Updates

Hey all, I've been fairly busy with a lot of stuff so I apologize for my lack of posts. My life is pretty focused around the things I'm trying to get accomplished. For one, I'm trying to finish my 2013 reel before the end of January. After that I will be working on the first episode of Life of Slim. I was going to try and push it out before the end of the year but it didn't seem right to rush. I want it to be able to take my time with it and make it better than before. I've also been super preoccupied with creating characters for the next Bun House film. This one will be fully animated and I expect it to be one of my biggest projects of next year. In preparation I have been creating the members of Bun House in Life of Slim style one by one. I only have one more to do, but here are the characters I created most recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment