Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Animation Dump

Instead of making three separate posts I decided to throw in three different animations I came across today into one post. They are all very different but very good in their own right. The first video is an ident created by Kilogramme. I love the character animation in this piece - bringing life to inanimate objects.



The second piece is an alternate intro for Star Trek and comes from a group of Trekkies called The Quintek Group. Some really solid and slick animation in this piece, I particularly love the face morphing and happens between Kirk and Spock.



I may have just saved the best for last...but that is definitely up to debate on this one. This abstract piece called, Hogan, comes from Peter Millard. I better just let you watch this...

No comments:

Post a Comment