Wednesday, February 27, 2013

José Guizar - Windows of New York

Happy to have found this wonderful illustrated series, Windows of New York, from New York designer José Guizar.  I love how simple the theme and overall execution is.  Clean design and a soft color palette make for a truly lovely collection.  In such an overly stimulating city as New York, it's nice to see that some artists can still look up and find inspiration in the simple things. I was so inspired by this work that I actually contacted Jose in hopes that he would let me make an animation of his artwork.  I feel that the style lends itself so perfectly to animation.  Hopefully he responds positively because I would love to branch out and work more collaboratively with accomplished designers and artists.  Until then, you'll just have to look at the wonderful work yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment