Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Feline Friends

One of the things I've been working on this past year is creating characters. I've created over 200 characters in the past year and that has really helped me grow as both a creator and an artist.  Making something new everyday pushed me to start drawing every day.  Honestly since becoming an animator I was beginning to spend most of my time in Illustrator and After Effects.  I hadn't realize how much I missed the simple idea of sketching something out.

Long story short, this has lead to a small ongoing series I'm calling, Feline Friends.  Basically this is a collection of characters from all walks of like that just happen to have cat companions (as you can see I love alliteration).

You can see what I've made so far below and also follow me on Instagram and search my hashtag #felinefriends for more.


Soldier Kitties

Ninja Kitty

Space Mechanic

Day 224: High Noon Kitty

Day 223: Feline Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment