Monday, January 14, 2013

Live Action Toy Story

I thought I would share something a little more lighthearted and fun for a dreary Monday post.  The original Toy Story is and probably always will be my favorite Pixar film.  I don't know if it was the magic brimming from Pixar's first full length film or if it was the age that I saw it, but this film will always hold a place in the "childhood memories" section of my heart.  Similar to Star Wars Uncut, Toy Story has been recreated by fans using stop motion animation and real toys from the movie.  What I love about projects like this is that it's almost exactly opposite of what the original creators were going for in terms of production - it's not perfect by any means.  Yet, at the same time it's almost exactly what Pixar was going for in terms of emotion - something people can watch that will make them smile and laugh. So without further adieu, here is Live Action Toy Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment